Sunday, February 18, 2007

Donald Trump to Shave his Head?

Donald Trump and wrestling titan Vince McMahon have issued a challenge for Wrestlemania XXIII. Each will pick a wrestler to represent them in a match, and if Trump's guy loses, the Donald will shave his head, and vice versa.

“You’re on!” responded Trump. “But let’s make this a little more interesting. As you know, I have quite possibly the most famous head of hair in the world, and for years, people have questioned if yours is even real!”

“At WrestleMania, if my guy loses, you can shave my head,” said the fired-up billionaire. “But if your guy loses, I’m going to shave your head!”

Would Trump look better as is or with a shaved head?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think his hair is great or anything, but it's not as bad as people say it is.

Reality TV News Blog said...

I have a feeling that Trump's wrestler will win so The Donald doesn't have to shave his head.