Friday, November 24, 2006

Real World Denver: Good Stuff

I am waiting anxiously for Wednesday to come around again. I thought the premiere was good stuff and if it says anything about what the rest of the season will be like, it will be HOT.

Colie: At first I didn't like her but she grew on me throughout the show. Sometimes she's pretty, sometimes she's not but I think it's the voice that makes her come across as unattractive at times-nasally and whiny and kind of manly. I hope she doesn't turn into a Trishelle-needy and desperate. Although Trishelle will always be one of my favorites, I don't feel like revisiting her inadequacies.

The Southern Girl: Same thing, sometimes she looks great, others she comes across as kind of cheesy. I'm still not sure where she is going to fit into the picture.

African American Baptist: Reminds me of a boring Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bellaire. I am so over the "I don't believe in the homosexual lifestyle" scenario. Seen it all before.

Trampy Chick: She's going to be good for the show and the ratings. Instigating lesbian makeouts and what not.

Alex: Don't really find him very attractive.

Blond Baptist Gay Boy: Love him. He's the cutest one on the show and he's definitely fit.

Big African American Guy: He will hookup with someone in the house whether they want to believe it or not.

Can't wait to find out what other reality tv bloggers think of the group on the attractiveness scale. I wasn't impressed and I don't think there will be any in house love relationships other than the occasional hookups.

No comments: