Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Age of Love: Amanda Wins

I'm only half kidding with that post title. It's down to the final two. Age of Love's Mark Philippoussis has to chose between a 48 year old, Jen, and a 25 year old, Amanda. There is no question that he will pick Amanda. This is a cheese ball guy who has never dated anyone older than her early 20s. The only way he'll pick the cougar is if he thinks he has a bad reputation and that picking someone old enough to be his mother will somehow help improve his image. This has made the whole show tough to watch, knowing that he has no real interest in the older women but has to go through the motions of pretending to like them. Next Monday is the season finale.

3 comments:

NYLady said...

Hi there: I just wanted to let you know that my blog, unreeltv.blogspot.com, is polling readers about whether Amanda or Jennifer will win on "Age of Love." I'm also doing an Altcast tonight during "So You Think You Can Dance," asking people to comment on the show real time with me. If you're interested in trying it out, sign up for free at altcasting.com and you can participate and then see if you want to use the same tool on your site. Since I'm new, nobody knows about my blog and I have no readers, it might be fun. "Dance" airs at 9 on Fox. I can mention your blog on mine and list it as a link, if you'd like. Up to you.

Thanks!
unreelTV.blogspot.com

NYLady said...

Sorry -- that's altcaster.com

writing woman

Reality TV News Blog said...

Thanks for the comments.